Take a few moments to reflect on your personal relationship with the digital world. Answer the following questions to help you gain a deeper understanding of your digital mindset and identify areas for improvement:
- How do you use digital media in your daily life? What are the benefits and drawbacks of your digital media use?
- What steps do you take to protect your privacy online? Are there any additional measures you could take to improve your online privacy?
- How do you use social media? What are the positive and negative effects of your social media use on your well-being and relationships?
- What are some of the potential dangers of the digital world that you are aware of? How do you mitigate these risks?
- How can you improve your digital literacy and become more digitally savvy?
After answering these questions, reflect on your answers and identify areas where you could improve your digital mindset and become more digitally savvy. Consider setting goals for yourself to develop your digital skills and protect your privacy and safety online.
Cyberbullying is not too old a phenomenon, so many of us may not be aware that we are cyberbullying others. Here you can find a self-assessment questionnaire to reflect on what cyberbullying means and whether your behaviour on social media can bring to cyberbullying: http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/kids/are_you_a_cyberbully.html