The need for well-trained network security professionals continues to grow at an exponential rate.
Cisco Networking Academy is one of the world’s longeststanding IT skills-to-jobs programs. At the same time, it prepares students to obtain internationally recognized certificates, which open up new opportunities for them and increase their value on the labor market. Our school has been involved in the Network Academy program since 2007.
In the first years, the Network Academy program courses focused mainly on network technologies: CCNA Introduction to Networks, CCNA Switching, Routing, and Wireless, CCNA Enterprise Networking, Security and Automation, and courses focused on IT basics: IT Essentials PC Hardware and Software.
In recent years, several courses focused specifically on cyber security have been added, in which you will learn how to protect organizations and acquire skills for a cyber career.
HOW TO CHOOSE A CYBER SECURITY COURSE?
INTRODUCTION TO CYBERSECURITY
An introductory course for those who want to learn about the world of cyber security.
- The need for cyber security
- Attacks, concepts and techniques
- Protection of your data and privacy
- Protection of the organization
- Will your future lie in cyber security
In the course, you will learn important security principles that will help you protect your network.
- Security threats, vulnerabilities and attacks
- The art of keeping secrets
- The art of ensuring integrity
- The concept of five nines
- Protecting the computer security domain
- Cyber security specialist
In the course, you will acquire the skills necessary to protect networks and prevent intrusions.
- Securing access to network devices – SSH, Passwords
- Privileged modes and views
- Monitoring of network devices – SNMP, Syslog, SPAN
- ACL, AAA + Radius
- L2 and L3 security
- Firewall concept + Zone-Based Policy Firewall
- IPS and IDS
- VPN and IPSec
- Work with Cisco ASA Firewall
The course will teach you how to monitor, detect and respond to cyber security threats.
- Basic Cybersecurity terminology
- Work in SOC
- Evaluation of reports
- Incident analysis (ELK – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- OS Windows and Linux
- Network security, technologies and protocols
- Monitoring, attacks and vulnerabilities
- Access Control – AAA
IOT FUNDAMENTALS: IOT SECURITY
In the course, you will learn to use real tools for testing weaknesses, modeling threats and assessing risks in IoT solutions.
In the course you will learn to design, build and maintain a secure cloud business environment.
HOW TO BECOME A CYBERSECURITY TEAM MEMBER WITH THE NETACAD PROGRAM?